Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
**All prices are Ex GST**
Heavy-duty Cutting Power is available right from your tree trimming vehicle or bucket truck with the Stanley Hydraulic Tools PR41 Pruner.
- Used for selective tree limb pruning up ti a 2-1/4 inch / 5.7cm cut
- Ideal for use by right-of-way crews, arborists, utilities, parks departments, grounds keepers and forest trail maintanence crews
- Lightweight head design that provides easy handeling
- Full power on both opening and closing cycles
- improved geometry of knife and hook provides increased cutting efficiency
- Fibergless pole handle
- Sold in either open center or closed center configurations
|Capacity:||2.25 in. / 5.7cm cut|
|Hyd. Flow:||3-9 gpm / 11-34cm lpm|
|Weight:||11.5lbs / 5.2kg|
|Length:||84 in. / 213cm|
|Width:||6 in. / 15cm|
|Connection:||3/8 in. NPT Male Adapter (couplers sold seperatly)|