Underwater Cut-Off Saw CO23
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The CO23 Cut-Off Saw is a hydraulic powered saw for dimensional cutting of metal, concrete, rock, masonry and coral. It has a high torque gear motor and 10” blade capacity for abrasive and diamond wheels with a 1” arbor. The CO23 is designed for underwater operation and is painted hi-visibility yellow.
- Integral Stanley Hyrevz gear motor produces high torque
- Direct drive motor
- Stainless Steel spool and fasteners
- Adjustable shoe for precise cuts
- Interlocking safety trigger
- Cast aluminum handle and guard for durability
- Counter-clockwise rotation
- Wide flow range