Underwater Diamond Chain Saw DS11
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
**All prices are Ex GST**
The DS11 Diamond Chain Saw is specifically designed to cut solid concrete underwater. Cuts square corners without over-cut and can plunge cut sea walls up to 18” thick. Two available bar lengths (15” and 18”) and two different chains depending on the amount of rebar and hardness of the concrete. A minimum of 20 PSI water pressure is required at the saw for cooling and lubrication of the bar and chain. Painted hi-visibility yellow.
- Direct drive motor - no chain coast when trigger is released
- Integral Stanley Hyrevz gear motor for durability and power
- Trigger activated water to bar and chain for lubrication
- Multi position trigger handle and Wall Walker reduces diver fatigue
- Heavy duty cast aluminum
- Cut steel reinforced concrete with Pinnacle chain
- Stainless Steel spool and fasteners
- Interlocking safety trigger and hand guard
- Pinnacle Chain: For Steel Reinforced, Heavy Aggregate Concrete
- Ultra Chain - For Light Wire Mesh, Soft/Green Concrete
- Order bar and chain separately – See Chart for Selection