Underwater Drill DL07
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The Stanley DL07 hydraulic drill is a forward/reverse, variable speed drill with a ½” keyed chuck for underwater drilling applications. The DL07 has more than enough torque to drill most steel, masonry, wood or coral. A two position assist handle and trigger guard are standard. See chart below for speeds at select gpm of hydraulic flow. Painted hi-visibility yellow.
- Integral Stanley Hyrevz gear motor produces high torque
- Stainless Steel spools and fasteners
- Forward-Reverse with variable speed
- Dual position assist handle provides increased control
- Oversized trigger with guard for operator comfort
- Wiper seals on reversing and trigger spool
- Built in reverse check valve ensures long seal life
- Plastisol handle for comfortable ergonomic grip
- Forward position of handle provides better balance
- Open Center/Closed Center-Dual Spool Feature
- Cast-in lifting eye