Underwater Hammer Drill HD45
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The feathering on/off valve and adjustable rotation speed allows easy drill bit start-up and precise control. The high torque rotation motor drives standard 736 Skil hex carbide tipped drill bits and is capable of drilling a 2” diameter hole up to 29” deep. Fluted drill bits require no water or air to clear holes. Ideal for drilling holes for setting anchor bolts. Painted hi-visibility yellow.
- T-Handle with large on/off trigger for precise control
- Stainless Steel spools and fasteners
- Forward-Reverse with adjustable bit rotation speed
- Feathering on/off valve allows easy start and control
- Uses 736 Skil fluted carbide tipped drill bits - requires no water/air to clear holes
- Drills ¾” to 2” diameter holes up to 29” deep and core drills up to 4” in diameter
- Operates in any position
- Trouble free drill steel latch retainer