Underwater Impact Drill ID07
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
**All prices are Ex GST**
The Stanley ID07 Impact/Drill is two hydraulic underwater tools in one - an impact wrench and a wood drill. The ½” square drive impact wrench delivers torque up to 500 ft lbs and can tighten and loosen nuts and bolts and drive lag screws. Use the ID07 with the 05079 Adapter and wood boring bits for drilling in timbers up to 11⁄16” diameter holes with no reactive torque to the diver. Trigger guard and hi-visibility yellow paint is standard.
- Capacity ½” / 12.7 mm Square Drive
- Performance Torque 500 ft lbs / 675 Nm
- Flow Range 4-12 gpm / 15- 45 lpm
- Working Pressure 750-2000 psi / 50-140 bar
- Full Relief Setting 2250 psi / 155 bar
- Weight 7.2 lbs / 3.3 kg
- Length 10” / 25.4 cm
- Width 4¼” / 10.8 cm
- Hydraulic Ports -8 SAE O-ring
- Connect Size and Type 3⁄8” Male Pipe Adapter
- Couplers (See Accessories)
- Hose Whips (See Accessories)